1001 36th Ave NE Great Falls, MT
At Harvest Springs we desire for people not only to find a church to attend, but a church to be a part of! Relationships are very important to us, so we intentionally seek to help you find community with others who call Harvest Springs home.
When you first visit a weekend service :
- Worship service style is modern contemporary both musically and preaching
- Dress casual or however you feel most comfortable
- Guest Parking is available in the west parking lot, nearest the main entrance to our facility.
- Welcome Team volunteers will be at the front doors and in the main lobby to assist you in any way needed.
- If you have children 6th grade or younger, we encourage you to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for first-time kids check-in.
Service Times - 8:30am | 10:00am | 11:30am
We are located in the skyline neighborhood on the north end of Great Falls. You'll find us on top of the hill above the Calumet Montana Refinery.
**Head north on 8th St. NE off of Smelter Ave.**