Save the date and join us for a special Easter Sunday Service at the Mansfield Theater.
We're offering a Special Kids Program for children, Birth through 6th Grade.
Pre-Registration is not required. To check in, arrive a little early and follow the signs in the front lobby to the upstairs rooms to our Kid's Check-In area. If it's your first time, we'll happily assist you in checking your kids in.
Once checked in, your kiddos will be escorted to our main program room where they'll gather for worship, games, and a great time celebrating our Resurrected Savior!
For the safety of all our children in our program, the ticket you receive when checking your kids in is required to pick your child(ren) up after the service.
Several security measures are in place for the safety and protection of all children who attend Harvest Kids programs
- A computerized check-in system is used to help our volunteers know who is participating and to ensure children are only picked up by a parent, guardian, or other authorized adult.
- Volunteers are trained, screened, and background checks are run to make sure everyone working with our kids is there for the best interest of the kids.
With Easter being off-site at the Mansfield Theater this year, we’ve got some great new ways for you to join a team and serve with us. If you’ve been interested in finding ways to serve then the Connection Team would love for you to help welcome people, find a place to park, find a good seat, and help them get their kids checked in on Easter Sunday.
Since serving on an Easter Team means that you may miss parts of the Easter Service, we’re having a special service on Saturday night the day before Easter just for our volunteers. It will be identical to our Easter Sunday service, but just for you so you won’t miss anything!
There is plenty of parking around The Mansfield Theater, and Harvest Springs Volunteers will happily greet you at the parking entrances to help you park. However, for early preparation, we've provided additional parking information, especially our Overflow Parking located off River Dr N.
For more parking details, see below:
Taken directly from The Mansfield Theater Website
- Whitter Park on the south side has 35 free spots, 4 ADA
- Margaret Park on the north side has 61 free spots, 6 ADA
- Along west edge of Mansfield Convention Center (by overhead load-in door) has 10 free spots, 1 ADA
- Mitchell Pool Lot (accessed from River Drive) has 98 free spots, 2 ADA
- West Lot (accessed from River Drive behind the Children's Museum) has 83. This lot should be used for RV, bus and semi parking
- Lots by Great Falls Police Department and east of Great Falls Tribune have 62 free spots
- Parking lot on Central Avenue behind Park Manor Retirement Apartments
- Metered parking on Central Avenue and the other streets east of the facility
- Paid covered parking is available in the parking garage three blocks south east of the facility
Wheelchair ramp is located on the North Side of the Building.
Although there are Handicap Parking spots available all throughout the facility grounds, the Handicap ramp is available only through the North Entrance, so parking in the lot closest to 1st Avenue N will grant you easy access to the Handicap Ramp.
There are wheelchair & ADA seating available in the front as well as the back areas of the theater. Elevators can be found on the north side of the Lobby.
Our Ushers and Connections Team will be happy to assist you with whatever needs necessary to make sure you are able to access your needs for a great experience.